Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Favourite Coffee Shop at Suwon!!!



This cute coffee shop, We Are Coffee and Wine, has been there for about 2 years now, quite close to where I stay. But, surprise, I have not been there until about a month back.


I was struck by the individuality of the interiors, each decoration having been collected over a period of time. And...I cannot remember seeing any independent coffee shop in Korea as yet ( not that I am a huge coffee drinker!). While travelling around, I recollect only noticing coffee chains...



The owner, David Kim ( Kim DaHoon) is quite a friendly guy and speaks enough English. He was earlier into photography and the interiors are his concept.

 


It is quite a novel experience to have coffee beans from different countries powdered and dripped near you and have some pleasant conversation!


Highly recommended!

Location: Just across the Yonsei Women and Children Hospital (연세모아 병원) at Yeongtong(영통 1단지)








No comments:

Post a Comment