Sunday, November 30, 2008

6th Samsung PhilHarmonic Orchestra




An evening well spent amidst soul stirring classical music!

It is quite a different feeling going to any classical concert, be in western classical or Indian classical. I don't have any inkling of the technicalities of classical music, the majors and minors that I get to read related to symphonies just go over my head. But, what I do know is that I find listening to classical instrumental music soothing and very fulfilling.

It was a wonderful experience being at KBS Hall, Yeoido, Seoul for the 6th Samsung Philharmonic Orchestra! Amazing, the level of proficiency displayed by the group of employees from various Samsung companies...I do wish to learn any musical instrument and at least a basic knowledge of the technicalities of classical music...

My first concert ever here since the last two years!

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately,I wasn't join there..
    But willing to go for next time.

    ReplyDelete