Saturday, May 21, 2011

Loving Hut -Yongin (Vegan Restaurant)

Looks like this blog is turning into a vegan/vegetarian blog!

Yesterday evening, I wanted to have some Korean food. The fact that, save for the rare occasions, I have not had as much experience of Korean cuisine as I would like to have, continues to rankle me. 

Based on internet searches for vegetarian options in Korea, I was aware of the Loving Hut chain of vegan restaurants serving vegan Korean cuisine. Yet, it took me so long to want to have food there. The nearest branch for someone living in Suwon is the Jukjeon branch.



I was pleasantly surprised to be given a menu which had items written in English.


I ordered Soybean paste stew(된장찌개). So happy to have finally eaten! I found it delicious. Someone who has eaten the version that is served in restaurants would probably know the difference in taste, if any. 






I loved the place and would go there or to another branch sometime soon.


They can be reached at:

Address: 1F, 1199-8, Bojeong-Dong, Kiheng-Gu, 
               Yongin-City, KyungGi-Do, Korea

               경기도 용인시 기흥구 보정동 1199-8 1층

Tel: 031-889-4860
Business Hours: 11:00 AM ~ 9:00 PM
Closed: 1st, 3rd Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment